TriStrata's atmospheric ozone systems are game-changers. They provide the only safe, continuously effective means of controlling cross-contamination and reducing pathogens, molds and yeast in RTE processing environments.
- Defend against Listeria, yeasts and molds and other foodborne pathogens
- Reduce reliance on harsh chemical fogging
- Knock down pathogens between sanitation cycles
TriStrata’s project engineers can develop a plan to address your needs, based on general information about your facility:
- Number of rooms to be treated
- Aggregate volume of all rooms
- Products that you offer
- Your production schedule (Note: Remediation is possible in rooms that are empty for at least 4 hours
BETTER RTE SOLUTIONS
TriStrata’s ozone generators and distribution systems are backed by service and support you can count on. Our dedicated field service team keeps you operational with maintenance and repair supported by a 24/7 service hotline. Our proprietary remote monitoring system proactively addresses irregularities, sends alerts, and supports FSMA compliance reporting.